Does Popcorn Cause Acne?

Does Popcorn Cause Acne?

Advertisements
11/05/2009 08:45:00 PM

Young Woman Holding Popcorn at Movie Theater

Here's the scenario: You're at the movie theater, and you're eating a bag of some BOMB popcorn. But here's the problem;

After you eat the popcorn, your face starts to feel...

  • Oily
  • Greasy
  • & Nasty

Now, I can't say that I know why this happens, but I can say that for me, it's always important to wash my face the night after eating a bag of popcorn. And if I don't wash my face, I almost always breakout the next morning.

Does eating popcorn cause acne?

For me, popcorn definitely seems to cause me some problems. This especially holds true if I don't wash my face the night after eating the goods.

Now, I know that everyone is different, and not everyone is me. Awhile back, I decided to go ahead and poll people to see what their thoughts were.

What it comes down to...

Everyone is different, and every food affects everybody's acne differently. Your best bet would be to avoid popcorn if you think that it's causing you acne problems. However, if you think no problems are being caused, avoiding it is not necessary. Also note that keeping a food log is a great way to determine whether or not something is causing you to breakout.

0 comments: