Wash Face Twice a Day!

Wash Face Twice a Day!

Advertisements
6/24/2009 03:52:00 PM

I have been getting a lot of emails lately inquiring how many times a day one should wash their face. You should all be washing your face twice a day! You wanted an answer, and now you have it. But here's the thing, you'll want to continue reading this post so you don't make any major mistakes that will completely destroy your skin! Again, this is face washing tips and mistakes week. I hope you all enjoy it.

Wash Face Twice a Day

Face Washing Mistakes

A lot of people make the common mistake of over washing their face. This especially holds true for young teens, but don't worry Acne Teen is here to help. When I first had acne, I over washed my face big time. I would wash it 6 - 10 times a day. Guess what? It only made my acne worse. WAY WORSE! Don't be me! Don't make that mistake.

How many times a day should I wash my face?

I really can't say how important it is for you to understand that for clear skin, you only need to wash your face twice a day, with the right product. I personally recommend Proactiv. See my Before and After Proactiv Picture.

Wash Face Twice a Day Related Posts

wash face with warm or cold waterWash Face with Warm or Cold Water Many people have been flooding my inbox with the question, "Should I wash my face with warm or cold water?"

overwashing face makes acne worse

Overwashing Face Makes Acne Worse! I learned this the hard way; Overwashing your face will actually make your acne worse. Way worse! I first started to get acne back in my freshman year of high school.

Wash face with water only

Wash Face with Water Only? A lot of people who don't use acne products may decide to wash their face with only the use of water and nothing else. Is this okay?

0 comments: