Ice Pimple! Reduced Redness & Swelling!

Ice Pimple! Reduced Redness & Swelling!

Advertisements
11/22/2009 04:08:00 PM

Ice Pimple! Reduced Redness & Swelling!

Email from Reader

"I ICED my PIMPLE and it REDUCED REDNESS + SWELLING!

Hey Taylor and everyone else at AcneTeen.Org

I wanted to take the time to thank the owner or owners of AcneTeen.Org. They have really helped me clear up my acne so I thank them for that.

I wanted to do a guest post for this site because the ice acne tip worked extremely well. I will go ahead and tell you guys how I used this trick. It is pretty simple and extremely effective.

I see that Taylor likes to use bullets to make things easier to read so I am going to do that as well.

Instructions

  1. I took ice.
  2. Placed it in a thin cloth.
  3. I dampened the cloth with water.
  4. I placed the cloth with the ice inside on my face.
  5. I did this for 15 minutes.
  6. I allowed 1 hour for the spot to revive itself.
  7. I reapplied again.

Simple, Cheap + Effective!

This is a pretty simple, cheap, and effective trick. I would never recommend icing your entire face. I think that Taylor said this too, but I figured I should rewarn you guys. Doing your entire face will likely dry it out and cause other problems.

Aside from that if you have 1 or 2 pimples that need a reduction in redness, swelling, and overall size, this is a great trick that will help you accomplish that.

Thanks again to AcneTeen.Org

-Jon"

My Response:

"Hey, Jon!

I'm glad to hear that this little trick worked for you. Every now and then, when I get a pimple, I use ice to reduce its size as well.

Not a lot of people know about this trick, but it really does work.

It's funny; I think more people try the toothpaste on pimple overnight deal, but that does NOT work at all.

Anyway, I'm glad you took some time to write another post regarding this topic. Icing a pimple really does work.

Tell your friends!

I hope to hear from you soon."

Related Ice Posts

0 comments: