Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser Review

Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser Review

Advertisements
9/17/2009 12:22:00 PM

For the past few days, I have been reviewing Alba Acne products.

Like I stated in my first review, Alba's products come in form of a three step process. Right now, I would like to take the time to review the first step, or the Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser.

After reading the review below, I highly recommend checking out my review of Alba's Hibiscus Facial Toner and Green Tea Aloe Vera Moisturizer.

I'm going to be pretty straight. Overall, I do not like the cleanser.

1. Although the instructions say "don't get in eyes," it burns like h-e-double-L if you do. If you decide to use this product, avoid your eyes at all costs!

2. In my opinion, beaded cleansers work far better than lathered ones. The pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser is a lather. I don't really like it.

3. Really drying! If you think Proactiv is too harsh, I do not recommend this product at all. You would think that because it has natural ingredients that it wouldn't be so drying to the skin, but if you think like that, you're wrong.

Don't buy Alba's Facial Cleanser!

Overall, it's just a horrible product. It really surprised me too, since I thought the natural ingredients would've been less harsh on my skin. However, I guess I was wrong.

0 comments: