Alba Hibiscus Facial Toner Review

Alba Hibiscus Facial Toner Review

Advertisements
9/17/2009 12:38:00 PM

Over the past few hours, I've been reviewing Alba's Acne Products, and now it's finally time to review the Hibiscus Facial Toner.

Be sure to also check out my review of the Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser, aka the first step to Alba, and my review of Alba's Green Tea Aloe Vera Moisturizer.

The Hibiscus Facial Toner is the second step to Alba's 3-step-solution. Although, I noticed that Alba has more than 3 products. Weird, right?

Anyway, I have to be straight with you guys, yet again.

"Not my favorite product."

Note: Read Update Below! Although it contains natural ingredients, it still seems to be quite harsh on my skin. Like the facial cleanser, if you think Proactiv is bad, this product is not for you.

Really, I didn't see the toner doing much of anything for my skin, and for the high price of Alba's products, I can't really recommend this toner to any of you.

Update!

Originally, I didn't like Alba's Hibiscus Facial Toner. However, upon further use, I've learned that the irritation that I originally believed the toner was causing me, was actually caused by the cleanser. Using Alba's Hibiscus Toner with after say, Proactiv's 1st Step Cleanser, is actually a pretty enjoyable feeling.

Alba's not all bad!

Although the Facial Cleanser isn't the best product, the toner is definitely awesome!

More awesomeness comes with Alba's Aloe and Green Tea Moisturizer. It's amazing! It's one of the best moisturizers I have ever used next to Proactiv's Green Tea Moisturizer.

Related Posts

  1. What does a Toner do for your face?
  2. Witch Hazel Acne Toner
  3. Rubbing Alcohol Acne: Avoid It!

0 comments: