Does the Acne.Org Regimen Work?

Does the Acne.Org Regimen Work?

Advertisements
9/18/2009 12:57:00 PM

Almost anything that contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide will work as an effective acne treatment.

Like AcneTeen.Org, Acne.Org specializes in the treatment of acne with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. They also have a wonderful support team, along with a great community.

Acne.Org's products do work if used consistently and correctly.

However, you don't need Acne.Org's exact products to get clear skin. A great alternative is Acne Free, which is a good Proactiv and Acne.Org alternative.

What Next?

  1. Comment this post below.
  2. Rate this post (right sidebar)
  3. Check out the other acne questions and answers.
  4. Check out my Acne.Org Review

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked for me... It took about 3 months and I have never felt more confident with my skin!! What I do is... I take my makeup off with a simple facewash, I then wash with Clean and Clear Advantage facewash, then I put on the treatment from acne.org, then I moisturize with bio oil... and my skin has been getting tonz of compliments... I finally found something that worked for me yay!