Does AcneFree Work?

Does AcneFree Work?

Advertisements
9/18/2009 01:54:00 PM

UPDATE: 10/30/09

After trying AcneFree for a second time, I have come to the conclusion in this AcneFree review, that this is an amazing product, and with the use of Time Released Benzoyl Peroxide, side effects are almost in non existence!

UPDATE: 9/21/09

Since the day I wrote the original post below, I figured that it would be a good idea to actually go out and give AcneFree a try.

I heard from many sites, including Cha Cha Answers, that AcneFree worked relatively well. In fact, most sites like the company itself, claims that product works better than Proactiv. However, I didn't find this to be the case.

Since my original posts about AcneFree, which includes the post below, I have written a few other posts about this product that you may want to check out.

1. Does AcneFree Work as Well as Proactiv?

2. Is AcneFree Better than Proactiv?

Definitely check the above posts out for more information. Soon enough, I will be doing a full AcneFree review, so also be ready for that.

Original Post

First understand that there are three different versions to the AcneFree product.

  1. AcneFree Regular
  2. AcneFree Sensitive Skin
  3. AcneFree Severe Treatment

I recently purchased the regular version of AcneFree as a Proactiv Alternative, because it contains almost the same three steps as Proactiv, but can be purchased locally, and at a lower cost. I made my purchase for $17.98.

Before I go any further, note that Proactiv worked extremely well for me. Just look at my Before and After Acne Photo!

Since AcneFree contains the same basic ingredients to fight acne that Proactiv contains, it's my best bet that it works extremely well. In fact, anything with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide will usually treat your acne. With that being said, I can definitely say that AcneFree does work!

What Next?

  1. Comment this post below.
  2. Rate this post (right sidebar)
  3. Check out the other acne questions and answers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shit dint work for me

Anonymous said...

I used Acne Free on my back now for a few weeks and I can honestly say it has worked. My acne hasn't cleared up completely... but it has made a difference. Once I use the whole kit, it should be almost completely gone. I used it everyday, morning and night. So far, so good..

Eyden said...

That's great to hear! :) Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

I have had really bad acne for awhile now, and I tried out AcneFree Sensitive Skin for about three weeks, and it has seriously gotten worse. It is the only product I can ever say I really tried religiously, and it showed no positive effects. It did not have any side effects, but nothing good came out of it either. It might help some people, but I cannot say it helped me at all.

Eyden said...

I'm sorry you didn't have results with AcneFree. It does contain 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, but then again, not all topical acne treatments are the same. Try Proactiv or Acne.org. That's my best recommendation.