Does AcneFree Work as Well as Proactiv?

Does AcneFree Work as Well as Proactiv?

Advertisements
9/20/2009 08:36:00 PM

UPDATE: 10/30/09

AcneFree is actually BETTER than Proactiv. Originally, I didn't think so. However, after giving this product a second chance, I've actually found that the time released benzoyl peroxide minimizes side effects, while preventing acne all day. With that being said, be sure to check out my complete AcneFree Review!

Original Post

You may have decided to switch from Proactiv to AcneFree to save some money, or you may have simply decided to try AcneFree because it was said to work "better than Proactiv."

Well, hopefully by reading this post, I can get you to save your time and some money with this product. Before I begin, let's talk about the differences between AcneFree and Proactiv.

Difference between AcneFree and Proactiv...

When you purchase AcneFree, you may have the idea that it's quite similar to Proactiv Solutions. This is the same thought that I had about the product until I actually used it for myself. 

Although the regular version of AcneFree contains a 3-step-system, just like Proactiv, and although it contains Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment in the 1st, and 3rd step, just like Proactiv, the quality of AcneFree seems to be less than satisfactory.

There's a reason that AcneFree can be purchased for a good low price... the product was cheaper to create, thus, it can be sold at cheaper price. 

Is AcneFree better than Proactiv?

Although both systems contain Benzoyl Peroxide, Proactiv is a far better product than AcneFree. 

I've been a Proactiv user for a number of years, and it does an extremely good job when it comes to keeping me clear. AcneFree proved it's inability to keep me clear, even after Proactiv had done the dirty work beforehand.

So although AcneFree can be purchased for a cheaper price, and although it may help your acne a little bit, it will never work as well as Proactiv. At least, it didn't in my experience.

Acne Teen's Related Posts

  • Does AcneFree Work? - These are my thoughts about AcneFree before actually trying the product. You'll notice that my opinion has complete changed since then.
  • Is AcneFree Better than Proactiv? - I know that I have been going out of my way to talk about the AcneFree brand, but I really can't help it. This product claims that it's "better than Proactiv," but that's completely bogus.
  • Proactiv Alternative Save Money! - We also have my thoughts when I thought AcneFree was going to be a good Proactiv alternative. It turns out that I was wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um thats just your though but proactiv sucks and acnefree is clearing my skin up so much better..after the damage proactiv has done..skins almost clear been using acnefree for 2 weeks.
and how are the ingredients different there is no differences acnefree even clears ur skin all day unlike proactivs junk they dont use more money to make it they just sell it for more. guarantee it doesnt take neither products more then 15$ to make.

Do more research before posting comments,,,
Acnefree might of been to strong for your skin.therefore it is stronger then proactiv.