Acne Questions and Answers

Acne Questions and Answers

Advertisements
9/19/2009 03:53:00 PM

Although I have created my "Acne Myths Debunked Guide," I noticed that it was turning into an Acne Questions and Answers guide. To make things a little less confusing, I decided to take those questions and properly place them onto this page.

Note: If you're looking for information about Proactiv, that info can be found under my Proactiv Questions and Answers Guide. I know, Acne Teen thinks of everything.

As time progresses and as I talk discuss similar topics over and over again, I will place them into their own guide just like I did for my Proactiv Guide.

Acne Q & A Guide

  1. Does Benzoyl Peroxide Cause Cancer?
  2. Does the Acne.Org Regimen work?
  3. Does AcneFree Work?
  4. Does Acne Ever Go Away on it's Own?
  5. Is Acne a Turn Off?
  6. What's the safest way to pop a pimple?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does sudo cream and tooth paste work to get rid of spots. And is it possible to get rid of spots that occur all over ur face in one night.
Please help im only 12 nd i get teased :(

Eyden said...

Getting rid of acne / spots is not possible to do in a single night.

Toothpaste - Don't try it! It doesn't work. If anything, it will worsen your situation.

I need a little more information to help you out.

Do you have pimples, or do you have marks and scars left behind from previous pimples?