Fish Oil Acne

Fish Oil Acne

Advertisements
7/01/2009 05:36:00 PM

As a part of supplements acne and home acne treatment day, (since I'm blogging here at least 10 times a day), I would like to talk about the benefits of fish oil when used while attempting to treat acne. As you all probably know, most Americans don't have enough fish in their diet so this is especially good for those individuals.

Fish Oil Acneimage source: flickr

Fish Oil Benefits Acne

I didn't come up with all of this information myself. I'm not that smart. However, I do know that fish oil is very beneficial to one's complexion, and according to Healthy-Oil-Planet.Com, here's why.

  • Hydrates the skin.
  • Improves skin's texture.
  • Reduces stress.
  • Lowers sebum production.
  • Reduces skin cell product.
  • Reduces swelling.
  • Reduces redness.
  • Reduces acne.

Does Fish Oil Help Acne?

The short answer is absolutely Yes. If you're not eating enough fish, I would definitely recommend doing so. If you can't afford to eat fish, then take a fish oil supplement. Seriously guys! Who wouldn't want the above befits? I was even reading this post at Health Boards titled, "OMG i just discovered Omega-3 fish oil!!!" and the person there said that their skin had "never been better."

Fish Oil Acne Related Posts

vitamin A acne

Vitamin A Acne I just came across a very informational website that discusses how you can treat acne with Vitamin A. However, it really does caution that multiple problems can occur if your intake is too high.

zinc acneZinc Acne Yesterday, I stumbled across this great website which talked about using Zinc to combat acne. This is actually the same site where I obtained the information for my Vitamin A for Acne post.

fiber acne

Fiber Acne When it comes to your acne and your general overall health, fiber is a great way to keep yourself with a healthy digestive system, and it turns out that having a healthy digestive system is a great way to keep your pimples away.

Other Good Supplements

  1. Echinacea for Acne?

0 comments: