Basketball Acne

Basketball Acne

Advertisements
6/23/2009 07:14:00 PM

Does Playing Basketball Cause Acne? If you're on this page, you probably have a lot of questions about acne, so I am here to help. I want to kick this post off by saying that exercise clears up acne. As for basketball; well, I guess you could say that it falls under the definition of exercise, so I don't see any problems.

Basketball Acne
image source:flickr

Quick Note: Unlike basketball, football can cause acne. This is due to the fact that football helmets often irritate and trap the skin from getting any fresh air.

Other then that, that's all you really need to know. If you're looking for some ways to improve your complexion, Acne Teen has some great resources on how you can go about doing so. For example: Did you know you can get rid of zits fast: in only 3 days?

If you have any other questions, feel free to join the Acne Teen Forums and ask me personally. As for basketball, it doesn't cause acne so I wouldn't worry about it.

Basketball Acne Related Posts

football acne

Football Acne Does playing football cause acne? A few weeks back I wrote a post about how exercise clears up acne. This was to be used along with the rest of my home acne treatments.

does sweat cause acne

Does Sweat Cause Acne Over the past few days, I have been talking about how exercise clears up acne. To sum things up, exercise flushes toxins out of your body through sweat.

Does Weight Lifting Cause Acne

Does Weight Lifting Cause Acne This week is really reinforcement week. I want you to all know that exercise clears up acne! I know that exercise has a bad name for acne, but really...

yoga improves acne Yoga Improves Acne! I just started doing the P90X and I have to say that after one day of Yoga, my skin has definitely improved.

cardio improves acne Cardio Improves Acne! You know how I have been saying that exercise clears up acne? Well, it definitely does. Tomorrow is Day 10 of my P90X journey. If you're not familiar with the P90X, it's an intense home workout

swimming acne Swimming Acne! We all know that exercise clears up acne, but what about swimming? I recently arrived home from a 4 day vacation to find that my skin was quite irritated alongside with a minor breakout.

0 comments: