How to Get Rid of Acne: 100% Effective! FREE GUIDE!

How to Get Rid of Acne: 100% Effective! FREE GUIDE!

Advertisements
11/08/2009 11:08:00 AM

Really, I am shocked that I didn't decide to write about How to Get Rid of Acne a little sooner. Sure, I've written posts with tips, but I've never really told you my complete clear skin regimen.

However, now that I've finally gotten around to it, this post will give you everything you need to know to get clear skin.

Who and What will this treatment work for?

This treatment will work for all age groups:

  • Preteens
  • Teens
  • Adults

Works on people with all different levels of acne:

  • Mild
  • Moderate
  • Severe

It will get rid of all types of acne:

  • Blackheads
  • Whiteheads
  • Pustules
  • Papules

It will also work on all skin types:

  • Sensitive
  • Dry
  • Normal
  • Oily

Basically, this treatment will work for everybody.

If for some reason, the following how to treatment does not work for you, (which I would be greatly shocked if it didn't), then I would definitely consider seeing a dermatologist and talking to them about taking oral antibiotics.

Why my Guide is 100% Effective:

You may be thinking that I am full of ****, which is totally fine. In fact, I am glad you think that way, because if you didn't, that'd mean that you'd basically believe everything that you heard. And with all the scams out there, that's never a good thing.

But you have to remember 2 things:

  1. I have no gain by making this how to guide. It's 100% Free to you!
  2. Unlike other guides, I use two combined methods for amazing results!

Why you will get clear skin with my how to get rid of acne guide!

  • I combine natural and topical treatments together.
  • I tailor the guide for each specific skin type.
  • I inform you of the best - cheapest topical products on the market.
  • I also give you all of my home acne treatments that I found found that actually work!

My Results with this regimen:

Before I break down the strategy to you, below is a picture of my girlfriend and I. As you can see, my skin is 100% clear. Feel free to check out my before photo here. This picture was NOT EDITED, and WAS taken with a really HIGH QUALITY camera by my friend at DHW Photography. (If you need professional photos done, be sure to contact him!)

clear skin

The Guide Starts NOW!

What you will need!

- Sink water is perfectly okay for treatment, but if you prefer bottled water, that works to. Just note that you will be drinking a lot of it, so I recommend the cheapest route.

- Be sure to pick up echinacea and any daily multivitamin at your local grocery or supplemental store.

- The type of AcneFree you buy, which is a topical acne treatment, will depend on the severity of your acne.

- Alba's Green Tea + Aloe Vera Moisturizer is the best non-comedogenic moisturizer I have ever used. If you're using AcneFree Severe, you will NOT need this product!

The type of AcneFree you need..

There are three different types of AcneFree products that you can purchase. However, for my regimen, we will only be looking at AcneFree Normal, and AcneFree Severe.

  • Unless you have severe acne, purchase AcneFree Normal!

Natural: Why you need water, echinacea, and a multivitamin...

- Water provides skin with hydration, while also cleansing your body to remove acne causing toxins.

- Echinacea works on building up your immune system, which can help to prevent future breakouts.

- A multivitamin provides your body with most of the necessary vitamins, which again, is good in preventing future breakouts.

Topical: Why you need AcneFree and Alba's Moisturizer!

- AcneFree is a high quality, benzoyl peroxide effective, acne treatment. It's the best benzoyl peroxide treatment that I have ever used, and best of all, there are no side effects!

- Alba's Green Tea + Aloe Vera Moisturizer is an amazing product, used to rejuvenate your skin, when it's feeling dry or irritated!

Natural: Daily To-Do List for everyone!

  1. Drink 8 - 12 glasses of water a day!
  2. Take 1 daily multivitamin!
  3. Take at least 3 echinacea, preferably in the morning.

Topical: Daily To-Do List!

Routine for People with mild to moderate acne!

Morning:

  1. Brush teeth
  2. Shave (men)
  3. Shower - Use 1st step of AcneFree
  4. After shower, pat face dry
  5. Use 2nd step of AcneFree
  6. Skip 3rd step of AcneFree, and use Alba's Green Tea + Aloe Moisturizer

Afternoon:

  1. If you workout, pat your face dry of sweat!
  2. Do NOT wash your face!

Before Bed:

  1. Brush Teeth
  2. Use All Steps of AcneFree
  3. Apply Alba's Green Tea + Aloe Moisturizer

Routine for People with severe acne!

Morning:

  1. Brush teeth
  2. Shave (men)
  3. Shower - Use 1st step of AcneFree
  4. After shower, pat face dry
  5. Use 2nd step of AcneFree
  6. Use 3rd step of AcneFree.
  7. Then apply 4th step of AcneFree.
  8. If irritation occurs, skip the 3rd step of AcneFree in the morning.
  9. And instead of the 3rd step, go straight to 4th step.

Afternoon:

  1. If you workout, pat your face dry of sweat!
  2. Do NOT wash your face!

Before Bed:

  1. Brush Teeth
  2. Use All Steps of AcneFree

Final Tips!

  • Be consistent with natural and topical steps!
  • Consistency is key!
  • If you skip steps, or skip days, you won't get clear skin!
  • Avoid drinking soda!
  • Avoid energy drinks!
  • Drink your water! It helps big time!
  • Always apply topical treatments gently!
  • Read AcneFree Instructions.
  • Never overuse a product.

Questions?

If you have any questions about my how to get rid of acne guide, feel free to ask them below. Again, this is 100% effective, and a 100% free guide. I really hope that it helps you out!