Hat Acne Connection?

Hat Acne Connection?

Advertisements
11/11/2009 10:17:00 AM

Hat Acne Connection

I must admit that I am a big time hat wearer. But could this be causing me some big time hairline and forehead acne problems?

A little story: My girlfriend gets extremely annoyed with it sometimes. I think that because I love her so much, she forgives me for it. Lol. But she definitely gets tired of getting hit in the head with it. Maybe if I'd just get my hair cut, I wouldn't have to wear a hat to keep it out of my eyes. But I'm not willing to do that yet. ;-)

Does Wearing a Hat Cause Acne?

Much like tight clothing causing back acne it's often believed that wearing a hat can cause forehead and hairline acne. Personally, I don't think that doing this is root cause of acne in the two mention locations, but I do think that it can make it worse!

Tips to prevent pimples!

  1. Make sure your hat isn't too tight.
  2. Make sure it's clean of sweat and dirt.
  3. Don't wear while working out.

Overall, I don't think hats are too big of a problem. Make sure to wash your face twice a day, with a good acne fighting product, and you'll be fine.

Related - Be sure to see my post about Football Acne - the connection!

0 comments: