Dr. Dermal Review: Day #3

Dr. Dermal Review: Day #3

Advertisements
11/20/2009 10:44:00 AM

#3

Day number 3 passed as soon as it came. Still, I am having positive results with the use of Dr. Dermal. Although this is true, a new spot did form.

Overview

  1. Still good results!
  2. Old spots starting to go away.
  3. 1 new zit formed!

In detail

1. I'm still seeing amazing results with Dr. Dermal. I haven't experienced any new negative side effects, and like I said in my last post, my skin is simply loving their products.

2. I noticed that my old pimples, (from before Dr. Dermal) have started to go away. I didn't have many anyway, but it's nice to know that certain products may be able to get you 100% clear.

3. With all of the underlying positives, I did notice that I had one new pimple. However, I woke up on Day #4 (I write my posts the day after each day) and noticed that it had disappeared. This isn't unusual however, as pimples take quite awhile to actually form.

More Information

  1. Email from Dr.Dermal.Com
  2. Dr. Dermal Review (Archives)
  3. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #1
  4. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #2
  5. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #3
  6. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #14

0 comments: