Dr. Dermal Review: Day #1

Dr. Dermal Review: Day #1

Advertisements
11/18/2009 10:15:00 AM

#1

Overview:

  1. Scared to use a new product!
  2. Clean and cool feeling!
  3. Balanced Skin!

1. Like always, I am scared of trying new products on my face. Who wouldn't be? Because, really, I don't know if it will make my skin better, or make it worse.

2. However, upon washing my face, I immediately felt a clean and cool feeling that I have never felt with any other product.

3. Best of all, my skin felt balanced. NO side effects, and NO dryness!

But will it keep my skin clear?

Although the wash felt great, it's still too early to know whether or not Dr. Dermal will actually get the job done. Keep reading and keep in touch

More Information

  1. Email from Dr.Dermal.Com
  2. Dr. Dermal Review (Archives)
  3. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #1
  4. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #2
  5. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #3
  6. Dr. Dermal Review: Day #14

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can u please make a video on how to use dr dermal please i am about to buy the product and i want to make sure i use it right. Thanks