McDonalds Acne: Link to Complexion Problems?

McDonalds Acne: Link to Complexion Problems?

Advertisements
10/30/2009 01:39:00 PM

This post isn't meant to take a shot at McDonalds, but I have noticed that many people are complaining about their face breaking out after eating at the restaurant. And since I began my post on What Causes Acne, I figured that I should definitely throw this in the fire. As for my own experiences, well, I am a BK guy, so I guess my experiences wouldn't apply.

But this does bring me to the question, does eating at McDonalds cause acne? Go ahead and take the poll to the upper-left. Let me know what you think. Then, feel free to read my opinion below.

Eating at McDonalds can definitely cause breakouts. But this is only my opinion. If you follow my work, it's my belief that a number of foods cause breakouts. Avoiding McDonalds altogether won't do anyone any good, and if one wants to naturally clear their skin, they'll have to do a lot more then simply avoiding a cheese burger, coke, and fries.

I've already talked to you guys about how soda causes acne. Big deal, right? But again, avoiding McDonalds won't really do anyone anyone any good unless they make a complete healthy lifestyle - diet change... since Micky-Dee's would only be part of the problem.

With that being said, feel free to go to McDonalds. If you're extremely worried about breakouts, DRINK WATER instead of SODA. Aside from that, get those burgers and fries and enjoy. Unless of course, you're trying to be healthy, but that's another story.

If you're only worried about breaking out because of eating at McDonalds, STOP worrying. McDonalds won't break you out any more then that cupcake you at just last night. However, if you're attempting to make a lifestyle change and clear up your skin naturally, I would definitely reconsider eating at the greasy food joints.

0 comments: