Washing My Face More Will Get Rid of My Acne! Myth!

Washing My Face More Will Get Rid of My Acne! Myth!

Advertisements
9/21/2009 07:55:00 PM

Washing My Face More Will Get Rid of My Acne! Myth!

The #1 common misconception that people have with acne is the idea that the more they wash their face, the better their acne will become. This is one Big Acne Myth!

I'll say it once, Over-washing your face will make your ACNE WORSE!

I'll tell you guys what; I really wish that I would've known this, back when I got my first zit.

When I first developed acne, I was completely naive. I would literally wash my face 10+ times a day, but all that would do is make my acne worse.

How many times a day should I wash my face?

With that being said, you need to not wash your face more than twice a day.

Even if you sweat like crazy during the middle of the day, do NOT be tempted to wash your face for that third time.

Instead, simply pat your face dry of the sweat, and go on with your day.

By the way, showers count too! So if you take one shower in the morning, then wash your face in there for once, and then for a second time before bed.

Washing your face that third time can cause irritation and sensitivity. In turn, this can actually worsen your acne problem.

[image via nyki m]

0 comments: