Proactiv Alternative SAVE MONEY!

Proactiv Alternative SAVE MONEY!

Advertisements
9/17/2009 02:01:00 PM

UPDATE: 10/30/09

I've given AcneFree a second chance. In my UPDATED and COMPLETE AcneFree Review, you'll actually see that this is a class A product, for a good low price. And with the use of Time Released Benzoyl Peroxide, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try!

UPDATE: 9/21/09

After using AcneFree, I found that it wasn't as good of a product as I thought it would be.

Be sure to check out the posts below for more information. Also note that I will be doing a full AcneFree review soon, so stay tuned for that.

1. Does AcneFree Work as Well as Proactiv?

2. Is AcneFree Better than Proactiv?

3. Does AcneFree Work?

Original Post

Lately, I've been looking into a lot of Proactiv Alternatives.

As you all know, Proactiv is quite expensive, so if similar results can be obtained at a lower cost, why should we pay more?

With that being said, I found this great alternative that we can all try using. In fact, this product is said to be "Significantly Better Than Proactiv."

By the way, if you are currently using Proactiv, but having a difficult time, be sure to check out my Proactiv Questions and Answers Guide.

Acne Free as a Proactiv Alternative

Acne Free can be used as cheap alternative to Proactiv. This is possible because of how similar Acne Free is to Proactiv.

Like Proactiv, Acne Free has 3 steps.

1. A Cleanser with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. [B.P. % Matches Proactiv.]

2. A Toner. [Proactiv also has a second step toner.]

3. Repairing Lotion with 3.7% Benzoyl Peroxide. [B.P. % 1.2% more than Proactiv.]

Nothing special about Benzoyl Peroxide

If you didn't already know, Benzoyl Peroxide is an active ingredient used to fight acne. Don't get me wrong here, I love Proactiv, but there isn't anything special about it.

I don't see any reasons to why Acne Free won't work just as well, if not better than Proactiv. That's why I recommend it to you as a good Proactiv Alternative.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used proactiv for the first time yesterday, and when i put the second step on, it stings like hell. Does that mean i shouldn't use it anymore?

Anonymous said...

it only stings because the cleanser works to open your pores, I felt that as well but you shouldn't be alarmed
also, don't be worried if you break out within the first couple weeks of using proactiv, that's actually a sure sign that it's working to bring the dirt from deep in your skin to the surface and gone :)

Anonymous said...

Proactiv makes my face red and extremely irritated. Should I stop using it? Because before proactiv, my skin was fine when it came to what color it was, but now, just sweating makes my face incredibly red and irritated.

Anonymous said...

My mom planned to buy Proactive. But I'm afraid to use it. Because I've heard many negative compliments about this product. ;-/ Should I use it or not? Please answer my question. Im from Philippines.

Eyden said...

If you use Proactiv correctly, then it definitely should work. It did for me. :)