Does Muscle Milk Cause Acne?

Does Muscle Milk Cause Acne?

Advertisements
7/20/2009 04:26:00 PM

A few weeks back I wrote a post: Muscle Milk Acne. Since I am using Muscle Milk after each P90X workout that I perform, I figured I would let you guys know whether or not the protein supplement is causing me to breakout. As you all probably know, there are acne supplements that can make or break your complexion. But what about the muscle milk?

Personal Muscle Milk and Acne Experience

Weight gain and muscle growth; The only side effects I have had from taking Muscle Milk. When it comes down to it, I haven't seen an increase in acne, or a decrease in the beauty of my complexion from taking this protein supplement.

Although this is true, I want to note that everyone is different! What causes you to breakout may not cause me to breakout and vis versa. If you're thinking about taking muscle milk, but you're worried about breakouts, give it a try. If you do breakout, then stop taking it. It's really that simple.

1 comments:

Rich Pinnell said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me..
Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.