Acne Teen Disclaimer

Acne Teen Disclaimer

Advertisements
4/18/2009 12:00:00 PM

My name is Taylor Thompson, and I am the owner of Acne Teen dot Org. I am ready to help you clear your acne, if you're willing to work with me. However, this disclaimer is a requirement so I don't for whatever reason, get sued.

Although I try to report information as accurately and specifically as possible, you must understand that I am not a doctor nor have I gone to school for the study of dermatology and or anything else related to skin care or acne.

With the above information being said, I will not be held responsible for ANYTHING that happens to you while following any of the given advice on my site.

If you have any questions about the disclaimer above, feel free to post them as a comment at the end of this page.

0 comments: